Nicki Minaj and cardi b at war!

Two america rap artiste Cardi b and Nicki minaj had a fight at the New York fashion week on Friday.

On Friday, at the New York fashion week this two had a fight as Cardi b confronted her over a comment she made about her daughter, kulture. She said even  when Nicki has been saying things about her before then but she never reacted to any of those.

According to Cardi b, Nicki seems to be having issues with other artist working her and has threatened not to work with them. Though she said she has talked to Nicki on several occasions about this and things seems to be good between them until this. 

Cardi b posted on Instagram why she had to hit her with her shoes  “I’ve let a lot of shit slide! I let you sneak diss me, I let you lie on me, let you attempt to stop my bags.
“You have threatened other artists in the industry and told them if they work with me, you will stop working with them. I’ve let you talk shit about me.
“I have addressed you once in person, I addressed you a second time and every time you copped the plea but when you mention my child, you choose to like comments about me as a mother, make comments about my abilities to take care of my daughter is when all bets are f*ckin off! I’ve worked hard and come too far to let anybody f*** with my success!!!!“ Bitches talk about all that shit in their raps but in real life are p***y!!”"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy benefits of water to the skin- what you don't know about water

What to consider before you choose your body cream- forms of cream to consider

Davido's performance postponed indefinitely due to hurricane Florence in Carolina.